ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE | Oct. 9, 2021
The Influence of Organizational Culture, Internal Control on the Implementation of Good Corporate Governance through the Integration of Accounting Information Systems (Research at Dr. Chasbullah Abdulmadjid General Hospital, Bekasi City)
Yanka Perkasa, Fardinal
Page no 394-404
This study aims to examine how much influence of organizational culture, internal control and integration of accounting information systems as an intervening variable on the implementation of good corporate governance at the Regional General Hospital dr. Chasbullah Abdulmadjid Bekasi City. The questionnaires were distributed to hospital staff and 100 questionnaires were returned. Respondents' answers were then analyzed by using the SEM-PLS statistical assessment. The results of this study illustrate that organizational culture variables have an effect of 10.81% on the information system for accounting integration variable, Variables in the internal control system have an impact of 86.85% on the integration of accounting information systems variable. The accounting information system has the following impact of 95.72% on the variable of strong corporate governance implementation. And the variable of organizational culture, Internal control and accounting information system integration have a favorable and significant impact. of 97.6% on the implementation of good corporate governance, Other variables not included in this study influence the remaining 2.4 %.
REVIEW ARTICLE | Oct. 14, 2021
Human Resource Forecasting and Employee Resourcefulness: A Review of Literature
TAMUNOMIEBI, Miebaka Dagogo, JOHN-EKE, Ebere Chika
Page no 405-411
This study examines the relationship between human resource forecasting and employee resourcefulness in an organization. The study is purely conceptual and thus largely adopted a desk research methodology. Literature review was carried out covering the theoretical conceptual and empirical review of the study constructs, dimensions and measures. The findings in extant literature of the study are that human resource forecasting positively and significantly improves employee resourcefulness in organization. Again, the dimensions of human resource forecasting; quantitative and qualitative forecasting positively and significantly enhance employee resourcefulness. The study therefore recommends that the organization should integrate human resource forecasting into the firm’s overall human resource management framework. This will significantly improve resourcefulness of employees at work.